Sunday, July 18, 2010

+Elder Whittaker+

I have been missing Chase like none other! He was my best friend and the one that always kept me in the best mood, even though sometimes we didn't really even get along, we always worked things out and we both ended up giving each other a hug! He was the one that was the "glue" in our family, always positive and such an example to us! He seems to be doing wonderful on his mission! I can't wait to see him! I love him so much!

He is the best brother in the world, I sure do love him!

2 comments:

Tadd & Linda said...

I agree meg. he is awesome, and so are you. You have a darling blog. I hardly recognize you in some of the pictures - you're all grown up!! miss ya sweetie.

Tadd & Linda said...

hey meg what is up this is graesie check out our blog it has my 11th bday at tadds out numberd .blogspot .com tehe love u see u soon o and i get a cell phone this christmas so give me your number so i can text u love u by.