Sunday, August 1, 2010

+Lake Powell+

So this week my family and Kina all went to Lake Powell. We all had so much fun! We went cliff jumping, tubing, wake boarding, skiing, jumped off the house boat, slept outside, and we all just pretty much lived in the water. I slalomed!!! I fell a couple of times but I got up:) The weather was nice most of the time, and when it was it was hot! During the week we had a couple of storms, occasionally the wind would blow off my parents air mattresses on the top of the boat, and a few of us would have to go and chase 'em:) the last night we were there was the scariest! It was raining for a little bit. The lighting was very loud, and I couldn't sleep because lots and lots of bats were flying over my head! Around 1:30 in the morning there was a big rainstorm, we all had to sleep in the house boat. I'm so glad I'm alive today:) but I gotta say, I love Lake Powell!

lindsey. I just love her!
my fam:)
hardcore tubin'!
thee best parents in the world!
all the kids!
our big feast! crab, shrimp, brots, tators & carrots!
our house boat!
cutest girls ever!
lindsay, jordie & J
newly engaged! john & kathy!
little E
J!
boomer & marnie

jordie, J, E & todd
white bums:)
chez & kina
me and chez, on our way to Lake Powell
the scenery was beautiful

jordie & chez
E & kina
me & kina
kina & chez
my papa:)
lindsay, kina & jordie
kina & I
our life jacket diapers:)

3 comments:

Jordyn said...

What a fun week!! Meg you are the greatest I just love you and had such a blast with you this week. We had some seriously good times!! We have such an amazing family!! Love you tons!

Lindsey Schaack said...

stellar blog post meg! My favorite part is when you talked about the lots and lots of bats flying over your head. :) I wouldn't trade lake powell for the world! lets go back, ya? Come visit us soon, please! love you.

Tadd & Linda said...

gorgeous pics (except for the floating butt pics - ewww!)