Tuesday, August 31, 2010

+sooOO+

Life News:

-I am really lovin' highschool! At first it was pretty scary, but now I really love it! We had school pictures today, I dread school picture day... but the best part of my day was probably seminary. I just love seminary with a passion! My seminary teacher is brother sua? I have no idea how to spell his name, but he is AMAZING! I just feel the spirit so strong in his class and my peers in there are so nice!

-tomorrow I have a tennis match at Westlake! I am also really likin tennis and lovin the girls!! Today the girls MV soccer team was playing against Orem High and I really kinda was wishing I was playin soccer for MV! OH well. I love tennis:)

-My mom told me to read a book called "Goals" I love it. I couldn't put it down.

well, thats all:)





1 comment:

Cari Savage said...

How awesome that you can choose between Soccer and Tennis...I love your athletic ability!! I am so glad you are loving High School!