Saturday, December 25, 2010

christmas eve + christmas!

christmas eve!: went over to my grandparents house and had a wonderful dinner, opened presents, talked a bunch, my cousin danced for us and we all shared the love!

christmas!: santa came to the whittaker home! wonderful day it has been so far! some family came over to watch us open our gifts, and the best part was talking to my brother chase! {elder whittaker} he is doing so good and it was so great to hear his voice! i love that man! later that day i went over to my uncle and aunts {john & kathy} it was super fun! we ate food, talked a bunch, opened a few gifts and had a nativity scene.
+
one of my favorite gifts was pictures!! they were all in frames wrapped. i absolutely LOVE them! they are a bunch of pictures of me and my friends!:)

here are what some look like!:)

nativity scene!
+
+
silly jordie!
tess!

taisy!
kyle and shea!

merry christmas!!!
xoxo

No comments: