Sunday, January 2, 2011

january 1

..........
first off. i just wanted to say that i am pretty sad that this wonderful break is over, i had such a great and fun time with my friends and family! and second... i dont really want to go back to school but i am glad that i get to see all my other friends! it will be fun!:)

january 1
oh what fun! my family went up to dave and nancys cabin and we all went sledding! thee best sledding i have ever done! i had a blast! i just love my family to death!:)



2 comments:

Tadd & Linda said...

cute pics meggie! looks like ya'll had great time. It looks soooo cold, but so fun! Happy New Year! Love ya.

Jordyn said...

Mugs that was such a fun day! I am glad you were my sledding buddy! You need to look on my moms blog and find the picture of you all covered in snow it is hilarious! Oh what a fun day we had! I sure do love you!