Saturday, February 19, 2011

just a few things on my mind.

so i found this scripture that i just fell in love with! super powerful!
counsel with the lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the lord. (Alma 37:37)

i have been praying and praying for pretty, warm weather! i miss it so.

.
.
.


adele... what an amazing music artist! i have fallen in love with a lot of her songs! this is my favorite song right now... i absolutely love it! don"t mind the video... a little bit weird!

xoxo

2 comments:

Jordyn said...

Meg thanks so much for sharing that Scripture with me. I think you are so great! Thanks for being such a great example to me. I hope you know how much I love and look up to you! Just keep being you!

Erika Ann Mouritsen said...

i <3 adele.
and ily!