Sunday, February 6, 2011

this week.

the jar...
i got bored one day and i decided to make a jar of funness. about two weeks ago my friends and i wanted to make a "fun jar" it's where you put of bunch of little paper slips into the jar.. and when you are bored you pull one out and that is what you are going to do that day!

{we haven't made any slips yet.. but we will!}


friday. a basketball game... MV vs. Provo:
great game, and good job bruins! we won. 49-46

saturday. my mother and i went shopping! we went to salt lake and got a few little things! oh! and i went to my favorite thrift shop!:)

later that day..... i went to tyler's b-ball game, oh man. what an experience. first time in my life i have ever seen a real fight! the other team just didn't have very good sportsmanship. the cops even showed up!

while we were driving home.... i saw this beautiful sunset.


2 comments:

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

I used to do a jar O' fun back in the day. We NEVER actually did what we drew, but the idea was good! =0)

yardie said...

Hey girl!! When I'm out there your taking me shopping I am absolutly in LOVE with your clothes!! :) I cant wait to see you!!