Sunday, November 21, 2010

a shout out!

what i just love about my buddies:)

caitlyn cosgrove.
with this girl, you will never have a dull moment! caitlyn has always been such a great friend to me! she always has a way to make me smile, she is the nicest girl you will ever meet, always filled with fun, and always there for me, i love her to death.

louisa jarman.
she has been such a wonderful friend to me, always happy, such a great listener, nice to everyone, especially to me. everytime i am with her she makes me so happy. i really dont know what i would do without her.
erica valimaki.
this bombshell is a just so bubbly and fun. the light of my life, i dont think i have ever seen her be negative, i have had wonderful memories with her. i adore her!
mckenzie dalrymple.
ive never met someone more happy in my life then this girl. she has always been there for me, always smiling and so positive, we have been best buddies since kindergarten, and have such wonderful memories. she is the life of the party, i love her:)

joslyn taylor.
this young lady is a bundle of fun, she is very positive, makes me laugh, she has always been a very loyal friend, and i know that she will always be there for me.

kaylee snow.
kaylee is so fun to be around, i love having little conversations with her, she is just always willing to talk. she has always been such a great friend, i just love her.

kina afu.
this girl right here i couldnt live without. she has always been there for me. she makes me crack up like none other and i always have a great time with her, she is so positive and always loves to have fun! she is my soccer buddie, and my best friend forever.

No comments: